Saturday 16 May 2009

Lucky Chairs,Groups Gifts and Freebies





I was wandering around Ivalde searching for a DIFFERENT dress when I realized they still have a lucky chair. Nef is so wonderful to give out such extraordinary gifts in her lucky chair - we're all really lucky creators can be so generous. I didn't even see what this item was until I opened the box due to my pc lagging a bit. Needless to say, I was giddy to receive this. Second Floor - IVALDE!


The Alec hair pictures above is from Diversity Hair and was a group gift. It might still be out for a dollarbie. This another great example of creator generosity Diversity is a group I highly recommend, Aleri Darkes doesn't toss goodies at you every day, but when she does -it is worth it.

Oh - and Alec is boy hair. WHO CARES?

Lemania Indigo has moved her expiration time on her daily free gift BACK to 11am SLT so you have a little more time to get over there if something strikes your fancy!


This outfit good until 11am sLT 5/16/09.

Now it is 4:26 am my time. Search if your friend.

First outfit Ivalde lucky chair.

Hair - Alec group gift - Diversity hair

Skin - Laqroki Liv freebie

Second Outfit Lemania daily gift

Skin - Laqroki liv freebie

Hair - diversity hair dollarbie

Have a great day!

No comments: