Sunday 3 May 2009

just tartan around

(that is the worst title. I am so sorry! Lol)

just a quickie before I'm off to school.
Gawd, I wish it was the weeeeekeeennnnd.

Mercury Johin sent me over a review copy of her fantastic item for the SL Discovery Hunt.
It's cute. It's tartan. And comes with the shoes! And the magnafying glass necklace!
It's really well made, so head on down and check it out.

TARTAN
I'm freakin' amazing with photoshop.
Check my tartan efforts.
I think I'll be booking a tutorial session with Ashia >.<


Outfit is by Mercury Johin.

Style info:
Skin by Curio
Hair by ETD
Socks by Pig

All not free. But worth it!!

POSES BY Elisa

4 comments:

Eclectic Wingtips said...

/me giggles...mercury is female

Dahlindah Destiny said...

OMG.
Lol.
I did this psot so early in the morning
>.<
Such a fool.
*sulks off to edit*
Sorry Mercury!!
<3

Mercury Johin said...

heee hee hee No prob. ;) Happens all the time!

Mercury Johin said...

oops!! Hit enter too soon. Were's the edit on this dang thing?? Anyhoo, just wanted to say THANKS!! for the review!