Wednesday 15 April 2009

Photoshop Blues

Sometimes Photoshop nearly puts me in tears.  Every time I think I have made a breakthrough and figured it out I fumble again.  So, pardon my mess, because what I really want to do is tell you about some cool new items.  
Alejandra Jumanya has reopened Wetherby's, a darling dress shop with classic styles.  She has weekly freebies.  The silver dress shown can be found in the room with the stage.  Deco, one of my all time favorite shops has a 1 L sale TODAY ONLY on Black Pearl set.  This is normally a 250 L value and is transferable so it's great for gifts!  The awesome shoes are new in the Lucky Chair at Baby Monkey. They are from the Ultimate line, prim footed shoes, with scripted skin tone, nail and toe ring options.  Group members also get a substantial discount on purchased pairs. The skin is a new cheapie (15L) at SkinSane, called Alone in Paris, and fits my mood as of late.  There is also a new dollarbie called Rainbow.  

:::LiNe::: has switched over to a subscriber and you can get this adorable outfit as a gift when you sign up.  The prim feet are called Daily Chain and are in the Midnight Mania at Baby Monkey.  They are also scripted for skin tone, nail and toe ring changes.  The skin I'm wearing is the latest Tuli group gift, so well shown by Ashia earlier in the week.  I'm off to mess around with PS some more!  Happy shopping! 

Not Free or Cheap:
Hair: Diversity Hair: Alonya (Make sure you get the FREE sneak peek at the new skin line! 

3 comments:

J.Dikes said...

you look gorgeous my honey <3

Elliandra Parx said...

Stalking the new black heels and thinking of you lol

Sileny said...

Your eyes look insanely cool in the close up picture!