Wednesday 15 April 2009

The Booty. By Dahlindah Destiny

Announcing my latest creation!
The Booty Shape!
Featuring pouty lips, narrowed waist and wide hips.
I was inspired by the body of Beyonce, with her slender hips and larger hips and thighs.
Of course, I've played up the punk-rock look in this image!

The Booty. By Dahlindah Destiny

You can get this shape, along with my first release, The Socialite, at the Free*Style Evil Lair on the Horst Sim.
I've moved my original shape from it's old location, and placed it next to the door. It was getting pretty cramped in the corner!! Walk into the 'Bar' room, and turn a hard right. You'll find my two shapes on the wall there.
It's pay want you want/what you think it deserves.
Hope people like this one!

I wore this shape in my previous post, in the yellow dress from A&K Designs. It works well with lots of different skins, tones, hair's etc. It's Mod/Copy/No transfer, so you can make her fatter, thinner, thicker, taller, shorter. Whatever. :D

Style note:
Hair: *TSM* (The Stringer Mausoleum) Spikey Space Punk in Black
Nipple Tape: Sn@tch
Corset belt: +plus
Hot pants: Pleasure Leather Booty Shorts in Red from Sn@tch
Tattoo: Amplify *
Shoes: Your Skin Your Shape.

7 comments:

Sydd Sinister said...

i reeeeeeally like this shape

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Reaaly?
Yay!

I also noted a mistake.
There is an error in my typing.
I ment to say Narrow wait, larger hips.
Not narrow hips, larger hips.
My bad!!

<3
Dahli
xx

Leilani said...

maybe I missed it but what's that pretty skin you're wearing? :)

and I do love the shape, she's gorgeous :)

Sydd Sinister said...

yeah really i think the face is absolutely perfect and of course the rest of the shape is completely awesome as well

Dahlindah Destiny said...

The skin is fanstastical!
It's from the Cupcakes! lucky chair!
I luff it!
I'm oretty sure they have it for sale too :D

Dahlindah Destiny said...

I'm so happy you all like the shape!
Please, send me a picture of yourself wearing the shape! I'd love that!!

Sydd Sinister said...

i used your shape in my new blog post. i used it for the Neko Army Brat set. LOVE IT

|Sydd Sinister Blog|its on my wordpress one not this blogger profile