Thursday 16 April 2009

Big and Girly

Well my saucy buddies, I have a big and beefy post for you today! I was looking through my finds the last couple of days and they all seemed very...girly. So I thought "Hey! Let's get all those skirts and floofies and ruffles all together and make a big ol' girly post!" So...here it is!

The pink strawberry ensemble is a subscribo gift from Dance Creations. There is a strawberry poofer inside and it's so sweet! The second look includes the dress, jewelry, wings, everything! For freeeee! And the third look is so lacetastic I want to reach into the computer and grab it!!

Pic 1:
Dress: Dance Creations Subscribo Gift

Pic 2:

Outfit: Defleur freebie
Pic 3:

Dress and Hair Piece: Hal Hina group only item camp

Hair: Hal Hina bunny hop gift

Next for my sassier girls, we have a lucky chair look (leggings, skirt, shirts included!), a green and snazzy dress, and a new dollarbie from an old fave!Pic 1:
Outfit: Dutch Touch lucky chair
Hair: Love Soul/Junwave group only lucky board (250L join fee)
Pic 2:
Dress: Izumiya lucky board
Pic 3:
Outfit: Ray Skin 1L

Next, some pants for those feeling all girly and ruffly! The second dress has pictures of cake on it! YAY! And the third dress is a frilltastic bunny hop prize you need. Pic 1:
Pants: Love Soul lucky chair
Tank Top: Burt Laundry freebie
Pic 2:
Dress (worn as skirt): Sweet Strawberry, 10L
Tank top: WoE 1L
Pic 3:
Dress: Sweet Strawberry bunny hop prize

Speaking of the bunny hop, it is going to be over in a few days here so hurry up!! I am only on like number 80 myself so I need to hustle! A couple of the beautiful skins you can get in the hunt (if you are a major skinaholic like me) are these two majorly fantastic treats!Pic 1:
Skin and Choker: MJ + DaDa bunny hop gift
Pic 2:
Skin: Rosy Mood bunny hop gift
(Hair in both is the group only Love Soul/Junwave board prize)

OK..this is a long post..you sick of me yet?? Wait..don't answer that! -.- The next store I went to on a recommendation from Elliandra. I can't believe I haven't been here in forever! Some of these things I am sure are ancient but hey, they are cute enough to show again!!
Pic 1:
Dress: Kuri Style 0L
Hair: House of Heart new release gift
Pic 2:
Outfit: Kuri Style 2L
Pic 3:
Outfit: Kuri Style 2L
Hair: House of Heart new release gift

And here are even more!!! Are you totally digging the HoH new release gift hairs or what?? And check me out in the lingerie...I'm hawt :PPic 1:
Hair: House of Heart new release gift
Oufit: Kuri Style 2L
Pic 2:
Hair: House of Heart new relase gift
Oufit: Kuri Style 2L
Pic 3:
Hair: House of Heart new release gift
Oufit: Kuri Style 1L
Pic 4:
Oufit: Kuri Style 2L (part of a whole outfit)

OK, well I hope you are excited by all of the awesome finds!! I know I was!!

3 comments:

Jaxie Oceanlane said...

woohoo, Sileny, so cool to discover Dance Creations! She really does have the most awesome dresses for dance moves. Love the strawberries!

Elliandra Parx said...

You have got be be the prettiest Fairy Princess out there. =)

Sileny said...

/me waves her magic wand and turns Elli into a fairy princess too. Weeeee!