Wednesday 15 April 2009

banana yellow makes me happy

In the middle of a week of total chaos (including a hospital visit yesterday), I've managed to pick up this cute Easter dress and shoes from A&K Designs.
It is called Happy Easter Sundress and it includes the amazing sculptie shoes!
You can pick up another freebie there called Hoppy Easter, and keep hunting, because A&K Designs are part of the Bunny Hop Hunt, which ends very soon!
I was tempted by the Midnight Mania, which was in lock down on my first visit, but I got my name on the board on my second visit! I know I'll be taking time to head back down there to stalk the lucky chairs in store also.
It's a great store, take some time to pop down and have a look!!

BANANA Yellow


Dress and Shoes: A&K Designs
Hair: Lamb
Skin: Previous skin from hunt by Tuli
Shape: Keep your eyes peeled for my next post!

I'm off to moan and groan and whinge and whine to my mum about my tummy,
Dahlindah

3 comments:

Nat Donat said...

Did you just "happen" to run across this dress? Or did someone give you the LM when you "asked" them where they got their shoes? Sometime it is nice to give credit where it is due. So sorry for being petty.

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Wow.
Sorry.

Yes, I asked inworld when I saw the shoes.
They were fantastic.
But I was in a worldwind of lag when picking up a dollarbie. Where appareantly every other freebie hunter was searching.

I'm sorry I didn;t mention you in the blog. I didn;t have five seconds to write down your name because I couldn't even move my cam to find your name.

There is nowhere in my post were I calimed to be the first person to find this dress.
So I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway Nat, There was no malice intended.

Nat Donat said...

I debated whether to enter another comment. Probably shouldn't not have said anything the first time. No need to apologize. I follow the blog daily and figured even a mention of "saw a dumb blonde with fantastic shoes" would have been nice. LOL. This is SL and we need not take it so seriously. So, thank you for the apology and I was not offended. Keep up the GOOD work. Hugz!