Thursday 19 March 2009

Pyschotic Nekos Dress...Well!

Oh hai! I had a moment to slap up a post about an Easter Egg hunt at Psychotic Neko that starts tomorrow (Friday). Oh yuss. PSYCHOTIC NEKOS!

Dun dun....DUN!!!!

Ok, I'm not sure where all that came from, but needless to say, I'm excited about it! So excited, that I took a stab at being a neko again. Oi.

Katat0nik's egg hunt prize is a brand new color of her "Rina" dress ~ seafoam! Bask in the seafoamy goodness while you cruise the sim for the hunt. Just look for participating stores by finding the sign in front of them. Go in the shop, find the egg, buy it for $0, and hop like the Easter Bunneh in your new freebie yum yums. Like Katat0nik's shop!


Other non-free but radical stuffs:
Neko Ears & Tail ~ Katat0nik
Teagan Hair (Charcoal) ~ Philotic Energy
Vixen Skin in "Merlot" ~ Curio
"Locked Heart" Choker ~ Katat0nik
Gryphon Myth Boots ~ Lazy Places
Poses (And I'm pretty sure these were actually free, now that I think about it) ~ On the Cover

No comments: