Wednesday 25 March 2009

Midnight Mania And A Little Something Called Harry

Midnight Mania is relatively new in SL but is proving to be be terribly popular among store owners and shoppers alike. I have found so many new stores because of their MM board (read spent 40,000L in the last week alone oy)

mm4

The amazing corset piercing pictured came from a tip in our chatbox from a mysterious anon, as did the skin. Both are breathtaking, and I was so stoked with my new piercing, I kidnapped a wicked pair of boots while I was at Brimstone Creations that went perfectly with an outfit I was about to photo (more on that in a bit). The skin, oh wow, I love the eyeshadow. Doux Petite Dahl is a new to me store, and they have some breathtaking skins at stupidly affordable prices as well as some yummy clothes. I didn't have time to look round properly but I will be back!! (Sounded kinda ominous huh:P)

mm1

This landed in my inv a couple of days ago, and resulted in much squeeing in Dare monroes IM box. Apparently the outfit actually begun it's SL as just a skirt, and then as is often the case morphed into something else entirely! As with all outfits from Dare Designs, you get 657988780o options, pieces and ways to wear it. The boots are the ones I mentioned from Brimstone Creations, not free, but they were so perfect I had to have them. Check out my skin dammit! Meet Harry, the gorgeously freckled beautifully scarred new skin from Imagen. Only available at the Harold location, and totes not free. I do have it on good authority that sometime in the not too distant future there could possibly be something free for juuuuu! Join the subscribo for any upcoming info, or let me torture you!!

mm2

This next cutey comes from Eden's favie Baby Monkey. It's another Midnight Mania, I also won some shoes on the lucky chair while I was there, but haven't had a chance to unpack em. Stay tuned for those in a later post.

mm3

And last but by no means least, the only non MM outfit!! This comes from Glam Couture. I hadn't been there in ages, and was actually looking for an outfit I saw on Welma's blog, but ended up with this instead. Pretty smexy no? The sunnies are part of an outfit from Lunas Boutique, not free, but there was a sale on last I heard. Don't quote me, I'm running so behind on everything, if I died tomorrow, I probably wouldn'nt turn up to my funeral till next year XD. Ash Out.

Other Important Stuff
Hair (not free)
Gritty Kitty
Black maria
Maitreya

8 comments:

Kindlekat Milena said...

So, I'm a little confused....the corset piercing (which I love) is from Brimstone Creations? The link doesn't work...

Ashia Tomsen said...

it is from Brimstone and the link isnt working cos i um used a flickr pic instead of a slurl....ahem!
Will fix nao!

Tekila Vella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tekila Vella said...

aw! i love doux petit! :)

Kristin Cabaret said...

I didn't see the sunglasses, maybe I'm blind :P

Unknown said...

Dood.. top pic... absolutely stunning....speechless

Sally said...

Ash..lovely work, as usual, and the pictures are great.
Can you tell me where to find the hat in the first pic pls?
Thx.

Ashia Tomsen said...

Sally, it's hat hair from Gritty Kitty, called Thursday. Both the hat and the feathers are colour change scripted!
<3