Saturday 28 March 2009

Hunty Goodness

I have to admit, the thought of hunting at 300 stores scared me a little, also the strain of my already ridonculous inv had me fearing sim crashes and all sorts of other madness on Ash. So with that in mind, the only choice is to do it as Q. Also, my personal plan of attack is to go to my favie stores first, then have some exploring time, going to stores I've never heard of before.

hop1

This first outfit is the hunt gift from Little Heaven. The ears are made of total win, all floppy and pierced!! You even get 2 types of hair with this gift, but I had a hell of a time trying to get them to look right so I haven't shown them.

hop3

An amazing gift from Wretched Dollies shown with shoes from Nonko. You get a choice of aprons to wear with this outfit, I chose the ones with bunnehs on it of course!! The gorgy skin is the gift from Chaos By Design. The pack also has mens skins too, yay for the boys!

hop4

And lastly on today's hunt agenda is the outfit from Bare Rose. Shown with the TOTALLY NOT FREE NEW HAIR FROM ETD. Can't wait till the stores properly up and running, oh Elika how I've missed thee!! Look at my adorables shoes!!! These are the new gift from the Dilly Dolls midnight mania board. I'd get in early if I were you, the board has no problems filling up as soon as it's opened again!! No wonder, these are colour scripted so you get 790856078540 options.

hop5

And as a break from the hunt, check out this amazing jacket from the Lunas Boutique group. I totally love it, and am so stoked to have such a versatile piece. Shown with undies also from the same group. They were sent out last week, so get in quick. I'm telling you, this is one group to keep in your 25, not just for the gifts, but for news of the new releases too! Ash Out

Pic 1
Outfit
Hunt Gift #2-Little Heaven
Hair (not free)
The Stringer Mausoleum
Skin (not free
Bebae

Pic 2
Outfit
Hunt Gift #246- Wretched Dollies
Skin
Hunt Gift #288-Chaos By Design
Shoes
Hunt Gift #27 -Nonko
Hair (not free)
Aden

Pic 3
Outfit
Hunt Gift #1-Bare Rose
Shoes
Dilly Dolls MM Board
Skin (not free)
Bebae
Hair (not free)
ETD

Pic 4
Outfit
Lunas Boutique Group Gift
Skin (not free)
Bebae
Hair (not free)
Aden

No comments: