Sunday 1 February 2009

matte.

god I love matte finish skin, in rl and sl. Seriously.

I don't care if glossy, dewy goodness is your style.
The skins from the Romi Juliesse main store are just full of matte perfection.
There are currently two camping chairs, as our wonderful Creamy told us here.
But the new chair was released yesterday and it's just delicious.

And I found it hard to grunge these skins up. They're just so gorgeous! I love the tones, the peachy-goodness of the lips and the nose! I love my nose for once!

skin.
skin,2
skin.3
skin.4

And remember the etiquette of polite chair stalkers: Form a que!
I had a great, playful banter with gorgeous Aerianna Avro and Delilah Zimer while we formed a line for the new skin chair. And the 20-mins flew fast!
Que-ing is the new shit. No joke.

You will need to be part of the Romi Juliesse group to recieve the skin. Don't forget to activate your tag!

What you want/need/love/hate:
Skin: A group camp (20 mins) at Romi Juliesse
Dress: Brown smock dress and undershirt from humming. ($1L)
Jeans: VG Dollarbie jeans from VG ($1L) (Store currently re-locating)
Hair: white blonde Dio from Fascino (Not free)
Shoes: Rio Beleza Wedge in Faux Pony Light Gold by Armidi (Not free)
Gloves: Part of the So Last Year fishnet set from http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pulse/172/221/29 (Not free)

2 comments:

okrebecca said...

still distracting me! :O
/me oggles

Dahlindah Destiny said...

haaaaaa
But I'm totally decent! lol

:D