Friday 13 February 2009

Finally!

Yay for an excuse to get my bewbs out!! It's been ages and I do believe long overdue :P

mod6

This Clubbing Jacket is from a new store called Modd.G. I'm sure that in someone else's hands this could be made to look all high fashion and such, but it screamed pasties to me. It's one of the many grand opening gifts you'll find this weekend.

mod5

Hit the subscribo too as I have it on good authority you'll find some goodies in there too.

mod4

The dress is my fave, it comes with the darling ballet flats, although for some reason last night, they wouldn't rez properly for me inworld, but the pics came out fine, SL is soo odd. Thanks so much to moddishh GossipGirl for letting me know about her super cute store.

mod3

How amazing is this suit. It's from Dilly Dolls and is their Vain Hunt gift. I was actually there doing the Betrayed Heart hunt, but when I landed (literally) on the Vain lips, how could I resist! You get 678097809 options and ways to wear it, it's perfection for swishing ones way round the grid!

mod1

The stunning rosary I've worn in various ways throughout this post is from Balderdash. It's not free, but 50% of the proceeds will go to the Bushfire Appeal. Taken from the note I received "Saiyge is also participating in the Bushfire Red Cross Fund - you can either donate at the kiosk she has set up OR purchase a special red dot item, primarily Merlot coloured items, and 50% of all proceeds go directly to the Fund."

mod copy

And this is what I had been after for bloody ages I tell you. Massive huge bajillions of thanks to Suri who helped me find the last heart that had thus far eluded me! This is the Betrayed Heart hunt gift from Dilly Dolls. Hunt down the 10 hearts with daggers through them to get the various pieces of the outfit. Boots included, spoilt much? Yes we are! Ash out.

Not Free
Hair
LAMB
Inorite
HOM

Skins
Ashia Designs-Timeless 2009
Belleza-Greatest Love Hunt Gift
Ti'ko-Dark Doll

2 comments:

Sileny said...

Seriously dude, I am so stuck on the Dilly Dolls Betrayed heart hunt. i have been trying for days. FAIL! If you have any hints, they would be appreciated, as I have only found four of them so far XO

Ashia Tomsen said...

notecard on it's way :P