Friday 13 February 2009

I caught V.D at Starlust

*picks herself up off the ground*
Wooooahh the Starlust hunt was long and hard (but fun - just how I like it).

What you do is, TP to the Starlust Motel, pick up the heart hud and wear it.
Then you have to find shards of heart to fill the hud and once it is filled you will receive a notecard with all the prize locations.
Tip: Each heart piece you find will give you a clue to the next one, so try to do it in the right order. It's not easy, but it's well worth it.

Big thanks to lovely Bendable Sideways (best name ever) who helped me with this hunt. I was doing the hunt as FreeStyle Adamski, so if you met me and helped me, a big thank you to you too :)

Here are some of the prizes you will win, and there are many more - I just didn't have time to do them all, but believe me they are ALL fantastic.

This is what the hud looks like when it's full, and I'm wearing Katat0nik dress and Inorite hair which are prizes here.

starlust_001

I was totally delighted when I discovered Allegory of Schadenfreude is giving away her new Valentine Sin in my heart skins (A-Mazing) and some gorgeous lingerie and tshirts. The hair is also a prize by *BP

starlust4

L-R
Ki2, Uncle Wiggily, Thrashed, Skin by Sea Hole

starlust2

L-R
Sisters, Thimbles, Pig, Spilt Pea, Coucou, MnM, Smersh, Sock Shop, Inorite & BP* hair

starlust1

Pudge Hair, Piddle Skin and Earrings
starlust_004

SD Wears Babydoll
starlust_012

Also here are some of the great home items you can win, shown below are the cutest table and chairs from Hourglass shapes and jolly pink sofa with male and female poses from Penny dreadful arcade.

starlust 5

I LOVE this shack from Beloved. The photo's above is taken inside. Goooorgeousness!

starlust_002

Oh M Gee I need a drink (a hard one)

Have fun on the hunt and be patient. It's on until Sunday.

Have a Happy Valentines Day!

*Smooches*

6 comments:

okrebecca said...

who gave you the clap missy?

Jane Primrose said...

The *hunt* wouldn't be so hard, but everyone is wearing a ton of prims and the lag is absolute hell. I can hardly move and my HUD keeps malfunctioning, losing pieces I'd already collected. Complete bust, and I'm really sad about that because the sim is gorgeous and the prizes look great.

百恋芙蓉 said...

It would be wonderful if you can actually get into the sim x3
It's -always- full. ._.';

Dunneh said...

I have to agree with Jane. It's so frustrating. I've been in there an hour and I can't even find one heart, because of all the lag and whatnot. I don't mind hard hunts, if I can get a chance to do it. I don't know if they haven't rezzed yet or even what I'm looking for because it took me 10 minutes to cross the sim. ._.

The hearts should have a script on them that you can't pick them up while you have scripted attachments on. Then people would have to detach all to even play. ^^

Dunneh said...

Listen to me-- I don't mean to only whine. XD Thank you to the organizers for even setting it up, in anycase. <3~

Hopefully it'll settle down soon. ^^

Jane Primrose said...

I'm happy to say that with a lot of patience and cussing, I managed to make it through the lag and collect my winnings. The prizes ARE really cool! But really, I wish more people understood that you strip down for a hunt, for everyone's sake. Simple prim hair, at the most. My ARC was 16 and I kept seeing people in the thousands. These problems were totally not the Starlust management's fault. They set up an imaginative hunt and their sim looks kickin' rad.