Monday 12 January 2009

Title

Urgh, no sleep, no coffee makes Ashia something something. Grumpy? Don't mind if I do.



So many notices, so little patience. This one however from Project Kiwi caught my eye. You get the super cute pants when you join the subscribo, and if you choose number 8 in the history, you'll get the awesome armwarmers delivered to your inv quicker that you can say um gifty! The vest is not free, but at only 50L for 2 versions on all layers, it's value. The shirt in the middle was a subscribo gift Sasy told me about, from Discord Designs.



Seeing Gabi's bewbs awesome post totes cheered me up, reminding me I hadn't been to T.A.R.T for aaaages. The outfit Gabi posted eluded me, due to it being 4am here, and me thinking I really should get back to bed instead of waiting on a lucky chair!



Never fear though! These yummy outfits are available for free in the main store, no waiting or listening to Ash emo required!



The stunning skins I've worn throughout aren't free, but they're brand new and so awesome. Digit Darkes launched the unDress range of skins last week and I haven't taken them off since. There's something for everyone and a wide range of tones to suit, yay! Now off to work with me, before I change my mind! Ash out.

Not free fings
Hair
Kin

Skins
unDress

Hoofies
Lazy Places

Tattoo
Aitui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ash, you are fcking stunning *nodnod*

Gabi Fitzgerald said...

lolol
I got the chair so quickly that I didn't notice the freebies :/ *runs to get them*
Thanks :)