Monday 12 January 2009

A really good day!

lick the sick girl

Any day's a good day when friends, lovers and pretty things are part of the landscape. First up is Stitch by Stitch's (group gift), a fever-y skin and a thermometer to match! I love the blushed cheeks, as they are reminiscent of that beloved Fashionably Dead skin I wore a few posts ago. (from the Padrina & Padrino group)

Kawaii Jelly has some select freebies in the store, this hoodie being one of them. Sweet deal if you ask me! Until the end of the month, pick up the select tees below for free!

All the hooded Tee's such as:
i♥ButtSex
BeepHonk
Boob Hug!
Princess Fuck
Strawberry Lick
Fuck Jar

And the old long sleeved hoodies:
Tape Da Rainbow
Dusty Gun
OhSh*

pretty little geisha goth


My friend December brought me to the most amazing kimono shop the other day, Sweetaholic, I can't believe I'd never been as their creations are fantastic, some of the best kimonos I've seen in SL. Each one is a little different and soooo gorgeous! I picked up the coolest (not free) punk rock kimono coat as well as this fabulous geisha skin. I love the pretty, glossy, juicy rosebud lips and the true to form geisha makeup that only goes down to the breastbone. You'll need to click the sign above the skin and join the group before you get it. There's also a free (and oh-so-pretty) fan next to the skin as well.




carni lovin

:p



I've been wanting this Carnival of Doom outfit for a while so I was tickled to find an A waiting for me on my last visit there. It goes pretty darn well with the Sweetaholic skin. And the extra blood is a non-freebie, but totally cool 'accessory' from Little Heaven. Oh the balloon is also Carnival of Doom, you can find them amongst the rides.


{Beautiful Girls} Shapes | Odette



Meet Odette! This pretty little shape is an offering from me, a freebie for you from my 'cottage creations' line {Beautiful Girls}. I'm going to put it up in the Hotel Dare's Free Shizzle Forest and for now it's a 'limited time' freebie since the Hotel Dare is closing on Jan 15th! :(( So you have 2 1/2 days to get it or you can wait until we find a new home for the Free*Style shop. (If I were you I'd go check out Hotel Dare's cool art scene while it's still around, I know I will miss it.) Odette is set up to be 'pay as you wish &/or can' so pay nothing or pay something, just enjoy. I also slipped in a pose I made, 'Imagination Factory.' Look for the rotating box over in the shapes/hair/skin section. Hope you likies. :)) (worn in above photos)

yer a...

{Bingo} has some cute Snowflake tights out for $1L, at the main entrance of the store, they come in two layers and three colors and are cuteee!! My shorts aren't free, they're ~Scribble~ and adorableeeee. My tank is MichaMi and an ongoing, favorite, go to basic that is SO worth the not-free price of $50L. My ring is the Gisele freebie @ the Creator's Pavilion Winter Sale. Hair is Shop Seu. (not free.)

Can you read the signs? Hahaha...I cracked up when I saw this. It's made by Tarnished and is a freebie in store. The box also contains two startingly beautiful pairs of eyes, "Umbrella Satellite" (first below, inspired by the Resident Evil movies) and "Praeclarus Tint". 


Postcard from Second Life.

woooo


The kyoot mini marshmallow earrings are from Surf Co. (a freebie @ Pacoloco, along with a bunch of other fun things.) The skin is the Tuli one Adaire posted about. (freebie.)


kookienesss


I know you saw these peeking out of the above photo, and yes they are a new, FREE, pair of Kookie muggys! Kookie created them in honor of the new Cupcake sim which you must check out (it is def. made of winnn). You have to be a group member to join, so join up and click the sign at the Kookie cupcake location!

xo,

Abra

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! They are marshmallows! I thought they were ice cubes hehe~ So much to get now!!! Thank you!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

:D LOL, I suppose you could wear them as ice cubes! Most people don't get close enough to your ear lobes to see. With an ice look, these little mallows can do double duty! <33

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alabama Smalls said...

BEST FREEBIE BOOTS EVER!!!!!!!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Another great pst Abra!
<3 your work.
Dah x

Anonymous said...

I agree about Sweetaholics.
I spent some time in there a couple of wks ago giving it a lookover.
I won a couple of the beautiful flower hair sicks from the 5 MIN CHAIR.
Also-There are 2 lovely detailed bamboo Chinese hats in the mens section on a table(not free)that look good on females too to complete a look.
You've got to luv the "sweetaholic" titler for memberss--so appropo for me too.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

ohhh, you look so cute, and that skin is perfect for me right now - I've been soooo sick in RL :(

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how would I would go about blogging for FreeStyle?

I'd love to start helping out if you have room for little old me?

Hope someone 'in the know' sees this...

okrebecca said...

hey abra, can't figure out for the life of me how to get that stitch by stitch skin. search groups results show it as the padrino and padrino invite only group and the subscribo in your slurl'ed link to stitch by stich has no gifts :( is this a special skin for the group again that no one else can get?

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Alabama!! wooo!! I agree :D

Anon, ohhh!! You won the hairsticks, lucky you :D I waited for an hour as I assembled the post with no luck. Meebe next time. I'll have to check out the men's hats as well, I love the men's kimonos...must wrangle a guy friend into coming with me so I can see him in it ohhh....

Creams...aww...oh nuuuu <333 I hope you fell better soon *makes you tea*

Bryony, hello! Thanks for your interest in blogging here. :D All inquiries for blogging go to Creamy Cooljoke- I'd send her a notecard in world stating your interest.

okrebecca, hai, I'd IM Sevenstar Amat inworld (or mebbe send a NC) and state your interest in joining the group. Brownie points if you're a S by S past or present customer. :D <33