Wednesday 14 January 2009

The New Zaara Sim.

One of my all time favourite stores in Second Life is Zaara. Zaara is full of gorgeous Indian-styled and inspired fashion, with luxurious textures and gorgeous colours. But one thing I love about Zaara is the store. I remember the first time I TPed in to the Tesla sim, and as the prims, scultpies and textures loaded, two large elephants stood, silent in the middle of the road, and the gorgeous textures of the Zaara store loaded before my pretty prim eyes.

When I heard that Zaara was opening a sim, I was ecstatic. And, when I realised I had missed the official opening of the sim, I was still happy to TP in and find the gorgeous textures Zaara is famous for.

I've tried my best to capture this new sim. It's an amazing, well displayed store, and the outside is too die for. Set aside a few minutes (or hours) and take a look around. Go for a walk, relax or just stand in awe. I love it, and I'm sure you will too.

Here are just a few pics: I've seen a few other great shots on various other SL blogs. Go web-searching!

zaara_014
zaara_015
zaara_016
zaara_017
zaara_018
zaara_019
zaara_020
zaara_022
zaara_023
zaara_026
zaara_028
zaara_029
It's a shame I missed the celebrations for the openeing, along with the goodies I've heard about!!

The goodies I've mentioned in my blog here are still available in the foyer of the new mainstore at the Zaara sim.

But I still love Zaara. Go check out the new sim- Worth every moment!!

TP too Zaara

2 comments:

Lessa Joubert said...

The new sim is amazing. The only thing better than the new Zaara store is contemplating what she'll come up with to fill those empty walls!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Ha ha, your right Lessa!
I really do love Zaara, I exven expressed my love for the new sim too her!! ha ha.

I can't wait too see what 2009 brings for Zaara!!

<3