Tuesday 27 January 2009

Lemonade

Postcard from Second Life.

Make lemons into lemonade, when the sh*t hits the fan...fortunately for this girl, the sh*t hit me (or my inventory, rather) and I am totally a fan. yusss, ftw! Sh*t Happens is opening a new store, the grand unveiling set for this weekend and these pretty little t-shirts are a little teaser. (Both rainbow-licious beauties in this post are Sh*t's.) Now, you cannot, I repeat, you cannot get them *yet.* You have to wait a few more days for these freebies. But absence makes the heart grow fonder and I know it will. Guys this means you as well- the tees are unisex! Until then, TP to the current location to scoop up the (previously blogged) freebie jeans located in the full priced jeans vendor as a super awesome 'demo.' (There is nothing demo about the pants except for the price.)


Postcard from Second Life.

I'm a total fangirl of this bag, fashion at it's purest serves the role of messenger and this bag certainly plays the part. 'Save our Earth' and save the eyes of those around you by doing it in style. TP to *GiGi* Couture and buy it for a dollar.


Postcard from Second Life.

A few weeks ago my friend TPed me to Art-Meter to check out these 'must have bags.' "Ho hum," I thought. I mean how many times does one hear that in a day? But they really are amazing! (I swear, even though it took me half a month to post about them. I've. Been. Busy.) They come in 8- yes, 8- colors!! For a dollar you can pick up one in a small or medium size, complete with rotating art flap. Yea, the flap of the messenger bag switches images every 30 seconds or so. Now, when I told a very ingenious friend about said bag, he promptly noticed this and modded it to hold his own art. How cool is that?! Not just that, but Art-Meter also sells dollar 'flipping paintings' which change prints every few seconds. The frame 'morphs' size with the print size and it's really cool to see. If your walls are aching for a little decoration, you'll delight in this find.


Postcard from Second Life.

Remember the Copain group (aka. Love Soul's super-gifty, super-group..) I mentioned back in this post? The post with the super cool cow hair for New Years? Well, they have released another, limited time group gift. This time, it's these cute Strawberry drop earrings. Strawberries are my favorite berry for many reasons and I am giddy for anything which bears their presence. Scoop these up and wear them for a subtle Valentine's theme which can be enjoyed whenever you please.

***

{free & not-so free, read the parenthesis ;p}
Hair: Truth ($50L Hair Sale! woot woot)
Skin: Cybernetic (previous freebie and I'm loving it. My first good skin was from Cybernetic and their sim has gone from sci-fi cool to high-fashion luxe and I couldn't be more thrilled.)
Shorts: [42] $42L and don't forget the $42L sale going on! Everything in store is $42L!
Boots: Kookie 'Cupcake Muggys' (Current Group Gift)
Earrings & Bracelet: UnTone Quilt (previous freebies)
Eyes: Poetic Eyes (as always, atm)


No comments: