Friday 2 January 2009

Essence of Awesome, from tha top to tha bottom


mooo

Or rather, from my top to my bottom. In this cute stuff a girl can't go wrong, people.

Pictures speak. I, in fact, am not in the mood. (Recovery is a b*itch, people. New Years, that is.) The stuff I'm showcasing is so kyoot, I know you'll want to read all the details below. But for those skeptics: Let's just say that everything here is freakin' sweet, yes, you want it, get it, you'll be sooo happy. And well, if your resolution was to have a smaller inventory this year, well, sorry for you. It ain't happenin' so long as creators are making such fanschmasticly orgasmic luffliness. But in the end, you know it's what you want. Happah 2009 U sexy biznitchs. <3<3

ps. I might be hungover, but I DO have SLurls for you today. See how much I love you?


I am a tree.

:D

<3 lusty

kattttttttyyyy

<3


***
THA DETAILS BAYBEE: read closely for the 411. closely.

{#1}
*Skin: "Adriana" by {bazy} (I'm crazy about {bazy}!!! A dollarbie, & worth every penny!)
*Hair: "Holstein" by [Love Soul] (*+Copain+* group freebie; touch the box at the [Love Soul] desk to receive; also comes with a non-cow version; pay $200L to join and get awesome monthly freebies)
*Earrings: "Holstein" by [Love Soul] (freebie on the desk, for New Years!)
*Monocle: "Fauna" by Sanu (not free; part of set; even more gorgeous when you wear it yourself; coming soon; btw, have I EXPLAINED to you, my love for monocles?!?)
*Eyes: "Pink Ocean" by poetic eyes (not free, but arguably the best, most realistic eyes in SL)

{#2}
*Hair: "#10" by DP*yumyum (not free; but freakin' awesome)
*Earrings: "polished wood" by paper.couture (not free; but schweet)
*Dress & Headdress: "Tie the Rope (tree)" by Pididdle ($10L, which is pretty darn close to free, and so cute & worth it!!)

{#3}
*Necklace: "Wayfarer Charm" by VINGAGEwear (dollarbie on the table; totally have been wanting to blog about this awesome lil accessory for a while, such a perfect throwback to Jr. High and yet so cute and fresh NOW.- there are also some kyoot holiday earrings still out on the table as of now, keep them for next year, they're well made.)

{#4}
*Shoes: "Richelieux" by Polina-Kaestner (group gift from this fantastic, brand-spanking new store which is TOTES a new favorite of mine!)

{#5}
*Skin: "basic" by {bazy} (correction! previous freebie, now $50L, but totes worth the beauty and again, sooo worth having in your inventory!!; better view of the skin HERE)
*Dress: "Splatty" by Katat0nik (freebie at the Starlust Location; Kat did it again, how sweet is this dress?; fyi, I am determined to own each of Kat's freebie dresses as they are so amazing and adorable and every time I put one on I fulfill another girlish dream. For reals.)

pps. of course I snuck in the talking BELOW in the details, who am I fooling? I love to talk/write. haha ;p

13 comments:

Suri Christen said...

You are the master of hair disguise! Love this look so gorgeous!! Abra, you rock <3

Gogo said...

you looked great! *runs to get everything* :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me know about {bazy}, I love it! Just a heads up though-- the 'basic' skin is showing at 50L for me, not a freebie. I don't know if this was changed after your post or maybe you got confused, but it's still a great skin and a great store. :3 Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Might I ask where the skin in pic 2 is from? Thanks!

olivia connaught said...

cuuutte cute cute!

demi - that skin was a freebie once up on a time. i can't remember when it changed but maybe it's been awhile since abra got it :D

verona - the skin in pic 2 is from curio and not free but worth every L

Unknown said...

the skin is 1L.I seen it here and grabbed it fast.
great post

olivia connaught said...

oh i thought the adriana was 1L and the emmie basic became un-free when the rest of that line's makeups came out. maybe i'm still drunk. yeah, that's it.

Anonymous said...

Abra.. my lovely friend.. how is that I have been so lucky to find my soul sister in monocle love ?

I have been to several stores in SL and now have a collection free and cheap of these fun additions. I will dedicate my next post to you ! hehe

Love ya FreeStyle Team !

Muah

Rav

Anonymous said...

Not that I am a cheap-ass but 200L is far too much.

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Ty soo much girls, this post was fun to put together. Who doesn't like loads of pretty things? I know I duuu. And now that my headache has evaporated from my skull I B golden.

ps. tyvm for the heads up on the basic skin. yeah, it's $50L now, but still totally worth it. so frickin' gorgeous!!

<33

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Rav!! *HI5* monocles are fantastic aren't they? A group must be started or something. A girl can never have enough! :))

Ashia Tomsen said...

Oohhh Cows!!! Yes please start a monocle group (although I had cured myself of that addiction till Sanu came along!!)
<3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I LOOOOVE
and ooooh that that hair with the moocows,thats adorables