Tuesday 27 January 2009

Crowning Glory

Postcard from Second Life.


Hai again. I came back to blog this hair made by Takuma Setsuko. It's such a score-find freebie and I have mai friend Fran to thank. Takuma's newly opened store is called .:Addict:. and you can get this fantastic hair, "Caleb" there for $0L. =O I know, I know!! I myself can never have enough hairs with hats/bows/scarves/bandanas attached and so I am very excited about this discovery. Takuma said, "I think freebies don't mean they have to look like crap." I heart him already. Yay for new design! TP to .:Addict:.


boys in kilts
Fran & Takuma

While you're there, check out Takuma's super cool 'belted long kilts.' They are plaid, punked out with spiky belts and sexy as heeelll. Guys, there's your hint. *wink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't find the hair from the TP point, any hints? :)

Anonymous said...

men in kilts = irresistable! ;)