Saturday 17 January 2009

Words

I'm very tired and very cranky. I've not slept for 2 days, and I may just be reaching insanity point! After the butt secks last night of not being able to log in after a crash, hours later and a screaming phonecall to support, I managed to log in as Q, but not Ash. Ash didnt get to log in till this morning.



Kenlee took me for a ride on her new bike to distract me, perfect for showing off my group gift from Coquette.



Look Suri, the pinkest boots in the whole world XD! Head to the main store and hit up the subscribo to get your pink piece of heaven (pants not included)



And 2 yummy group gifts and a dollarbie. On the left we have a beautiful skin from one of Cream's fave Romi Juliesse and a gorgy top from the Cupcakes group. On the right, the new dollarbie from Axel, love love it. No other slurls today, my brain hurts. Ash out.

9 comments:

Suri Christen said...

Ashia!!!
OMG I want those boots!!
How did you know!??!?!?

<3 you!! Thank you!!!

okrebecca said...

hey lovely, been meaning to ask, where do you get your script written body tats? they are perfect and that arkanist tat from the opening reminded me of them recently, now this....any tips?

Ashia Tomsen said...

It's called Saga Okrebbecca, it's from ETCHD <3
Yay Suri!! I knew you'd love them xoxo

Anonymous said...

where did u get the skin wearing the axel outfit from? its really pretty.

Anonymous said...

does free*style mainstore still exist ? i cant teleport there. :(

Ashia Tomsen said...

All skins are form the Obscene anon. And second anon, the Hotel Dare has now closed :(

Anonymous said...

um, today I went to get these boots, and I also got a chance to go through my objects folder. In the objects folder there was a pair of wine colored thigh high boots that just about matched the bright pink boots. Are Coquette and Sweeter than Candy the same? the boots have lots of similar markings

Anonymous said...

hi im having trouble finding the axel freebie...pointers?

Anonymous said...

I would like to know where to get that hair that you are wearing on the picture with the pink boots

tnx so much, Babz Carbenell