Monday 5 January 2009

<3 LOVE <3

LOVE

I'm in the mood for love. How could I not be? First off, [Pink Fuel]'s Mochi released the cutest lollipop to her group! I love the duel color with a strawberry center. There's also a non-free version that you can blow up to huge proportions, good for when you are quite hungry or want to fulfill the whole dolly-with-a-lolli fantasy. ;p I've been loving *MUI*'s "LOVE" tank for a while. It's unisex (it's a mantastic ad, fyi) and has a tuck in option, which always does it for me. Oh, and it's super cute. The hair is from the CSR event by ::69::! It's completely lovely and the beret is color change. Or mod it and take the beret off altogether. :)) Any way you slice it these braids are fanschmastic. And to seal the deal, a little tease because it's not free, a gorgeous new monocle/collar/earring set by Sanu. It's called Beloved and was inspired by yours truly. I am so excited for it and completely humbled. It is sooo beautiful. Now tell me, who's going to start this monocle club of ours? I'll be waiting. ;p <33

btw, The skin is by {bazy}, totes not free but completely gorgeous. The eyes are poetic color. Mwahhhh xo

3 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Ashia will be your monicle lufffeerrr
She totes loves them
haaa
:D
XXX

ps. lovin' the bazy skin. I've worn Bazy for sometime. Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Love the lollipop!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

OMG Dahl...Ash must be mah monocle loverrrr <333 I have a whole collection, and will take any man or dame willing to sport one too. esp the sexypants ones like Ash. ;p ;p

ps...yes Bazy is my fav. I've had the emmie for a bit, but finally have alll the skin tones in allll the makeups. Bazy makes a girl greedy for more! <333

Anon, ty ty!! Isn't it cute?! Join the pink fuel group!!!