Monday 5 January 2009

WITH McSkin

** New favourite place alert **

I stumbled across the WITH sim because of this dress I am wearing. I had picked the dress up a while back but could not remember where I got it (story of my SLife). So, I looked at the creator's profile and what do I find but this most beautifully built place in her picks. It reminds me of an old European City, like Venice or Amsterdam.

WITH_002
(water and sky are pink because I love to have my windlight settings like this permanently)

There are not many shops here at the moment, but the ones who are there are great. If you are a store owner looking for a new location you should totes check out WITH, I think it is fairly inexpensive too.
McSkin, the creator of this dress, has a store here where you will find this dress free.

with_006

with_007
Denim Dress Set: McSkin (oL)
Dress Hair: Redelic (0L)
Shoes: Polina Kaestner (group gift)
Skin: Ti'ko (not free)

We liked it so much my WIFE! (that's my pet name for her) and I took some charming wedding photo's here.

livia and creamz wedding pic

It was great, we really brought the tone down in the place.

4 comments:

olivia connaught said...

we are so classy WIFE!

Anonymous said...

zomg what skin is yer WIFE wearing??

olivia connaught said...

it's from fashionably dead

welmita bonekita said...

hahahahahahah that pic with wedding dress hahaahahahhahaa COOL!!!!! :P