Monday 5 January 2009

Back to not-so-normal

Kids back to school this morning and back to the usual dramatic morning routine. We all slept in until 8:30am and had to get the kids to school for 9am...we made it on time though. So now, I'm sat here in a lovely quiet (and tidy!) room and it is sooo relaxing. What happened to my planned trip to the gym this morning? Ummmm - I'll start tomorrow.

Leila Dix of S&S has made a super sexy outfit to celebrate her partner, Huxly Hudson's rezz day. It comes with 3 skirt options, suspenders and a beautifully detailed top.

5-1- S&S
Shoes: group gift by Polina Kaestner

This outfit can be yours, here's the info on how to get it free (copied from Leila's notecard)

"January 5, is Huxly's Second Rez Day and to celebrate it with our wonderful friends and customers, I made this little dress! I'll give it to anyone who:

- IMs him ( Huxly Hudson) tomorrow and wishes him a happy Rez day and then- IMs me ( leila Dix) telling me she did :-)

Sending him hugs and kisses would be also fun!
:-p

I put a cake in the main store
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nemnem/153/198/31 for you guys to jump out of.. it is real fun :-)

Thank you!!!
<3>

I visited the [42] store today and spotted some new free skins in store, these are the galaxies skins and they are out of this world - wooohoooo!

5-1- 42 2

5-1 42

The beautiful, fantasy 'Meggie' hairstyle is a group gift from The Obscene

No comments: