Wednesday 17 December 2008

Moar Shopping to the MAX

YAY, I had the perfect RL shopping expedition today!

17-12_004
Gift boxes with Anim: Stitch By Stitch (1L)

I needed to buy an outfit for a girly night out tomorrow, so off I went into town. The first shop I visited...THERE IT WAS, the perfect dress...and only £25 (so of course I had to spend a fortune on accessories, because the dress was so cheap).

I was only shopping for an hour, which is not enough, so I logged onto SL to quench my shopping urges and look what I picked up. Many of these were found whilst I was doing the Footprint Hunt, but not all items are part of the hunt.

16-12_006
Skirt and Jacket found in 2 stockings (Footprint Hunt) : Anuenue (0L)
Colour changeable Hat/Hair: (Footprint Hunt) Waka & Yuki (0L)
Xmas Skin: Sin &Secrets (1L)


17-12_002
Pucci Dress found in gingerbread man (Footprint Hunt): C'est La Vie (0L) - there are 2 gifts there but I only found one
Hair: Glitter (Group Gift, join group and look in notices)
Shoes: Fuel: (not free)

Both of these following cute dresses are free group gifts in the C'est la vie store and include the poses
17-12-2
Dresses: C'est la vie (group gifts in store)
Blonde Hair: Glitter, Footprint Hunt gift found in stocking (0L)
Hat Hair: Waka & Yuki (as before)
Socks: The Sock Shop (1L)
Skin: Tuli (previous group gift)

I hunted high and low for the Footprint gift at LikeA but no luck there, until I saw the group joiner in store, clicked to join and look what I found in the notices. The most amazing jeans which can be worn in various styles

16-12_004

17-12-1
Jeans: LikeA (group gift, look in notice archives)
Jacket: Anuenue Footprint hunt gift as before
Hair: Waka & Yuki Foot print hunt gift as before

Sole Sisters have a really cute pair of white Holly Shoes as a 1L holiday gift in store, love these. Other colours are available for 100L

16-12_005

Jeans: LikeA (corrected LM) Group gift (as before)
Holly Shoes in white: Sole Sisters (1L)

Have I missed anything? Ok i'm going back to LikeA (corrected LM) to see if i can find the hunt gift. This is a great store.

9 comments:

RobertA said...

hi creamy, I found the other gift, is back a glow butterfly in the front door. It's a green sock, with a turtleneck for mens.

Anonymous said...

The W&Y shop may no longer exist, tried both the new and old LMs and both reported back with "no longer exists" error. Too bad the hair there are so pretty, bought so many the last time I went there.

Belize Carver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It's so hard to find that hair! Could anyone be kind as to give me some hints?

Anonymous said...

i thought i was the only one having trouble finiding the hair. :(

Anonymous said...

but yeah it's hard to find :(

Anonymous said...

As it has been asked previously, erm...where's the little socks and cookies on that hunt?

Anonymous said...

the hair is at the tip of the huge tree in the store :)

Anonymous said...

Apparently i am out of luck? I see no past notices in the Glitter Hair group and the past notices of LikeA only have landmarks... :(