Monday 24 November 2008

Taking Grandad Shoppin'

Ohh its funny how things turn out, a simple shopping trip and I end up having to take Grandad along.

Grumping and moaning the whole time he was, and he smells of pee.

skate_005

I tried to run away, but he's fast on that wheelchair and was shouting "I'll tan your behind you young whippersnapper"

skate_001

"In my day and age the young women didn't wear dangerous shoes like those..oh no!"

skate_006

Items worn
Judy Hat/Hair: J*Republic (1L)
Outift: Kunglers (group gift in store)

Sessy Skates: Shoe Fly (not free)
we have renamed these 'Fuck me Skates'. Perfect for the skater hoar in you, they come complete with skate anim - I'm never taking them off.
Umbrella: Creamshop (not free) Another item I am perma wearing, it comes with cute poses and walks

Pics taken at HOTEL DARE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please tell us where to find grandad's robe and pjs! <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Sarah, I'll let you know tomorrow when I speak to the 'actor formerly known as Hiro' who played Grandad. I know he got his avatar from Tableau but the outfit might be seperate :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

*humps your grandad while youre not looking*
<3