Monday 24 November 2008

it's all gravy

I was racking my brains for an interesting title for this post and 'it's all gravy' popped into my head. For a change there is nothing crude about my urban dictionary phrase today, so 'it's all gravy mates' (it's a London/UK phrase for "everything is cool/good" - if you can't be arsed to click the link)

So like that phrase, why the hell would you use the word gravy for something that is 'cool'? Why am I rambling on about gravy for a virtual outfit? Gawd knows!

So what the hell am I wearing and where can I get it? That's what you are interested in. This gorgeous lil dress is only 1L at Thrashed and the tights are free from Edge Grafika.

23 nov_004

Marly's has got some new free/1L goodies in the drawer at her store, it's a BIG drawer. At the landing point you need to walk to the entrance, drop down into the drawer and walk up to the back where you will find the hair worn here, a couple of tops and this beautiful tattoo

23 nov_001

Top and Hair free at Marly's
23 nov_006

Also worn
Tights: Edge Grafika
Skin: MAI (group gift in store)
shoes; Tuli (previous group gift, no longr
(New shape I made today which kinda looks like all my others and will be giving away soon once I box it up and think of a suitably ridiculous name)
Best name replied in these comments, I will name this shape.

2 comments:

AstroSphinx said...

"its all gravy" is something I haven't heard in years..it was about 1994 when I last heard it, when bandmate was talking about his job..

Another term I haven't heard but know is still around is "Cake" meaning aproximately the same thing.. when everything is "Cake".. it means that its cool and good with some ease to it all..

odd how it goes around!!
Name for your shape??

I would be tempted to call it Cake.. but she looks like she rarely eats it!

"I would be tempted" may work.. *shrugs*

got to remember, I'm the person who names eyes "lost in the painting" and "Ultramarine Kiss"..

If you don't use it... I'm gonna name some eyes "I would be tempted" now!

AlterEgoTrip :)

Glamouramama Boa said...

I think you should name her Pokemyhontas.