Sunday 16 November 2008

Maitreya, a.c. store...

...with these lush goodies you are really spoiling us....

Holy guacamole!!! Check out these frickin amazing gifts.

I was about to log off to sleep after a tiring but fun day, celebrating the fact that I gave birth to my feisty, gorgeous little girl, Cassia, 6 years ago today and I receive a notice from a.c. store celebrating the birth of their new Venus skins (which are beautiful, check out the sexy guys skins too)

They are having a party at the time of sending this notice and you will find this wonderful free outfit of sculpty gorgeousness in store.

ac maitreya_003

ac maitreya_001

I didn't even have to worry about finding matching shoes, because when I logged on today I received a bumper pack of beautiful, classic pumps from Maitreya subscribomatic group, in a rainbow of colours. TP to the store, touch the group sign to subscribe, choose history option 1

maitreya shoes

Woohooo and now i must go bed for realz.

Dreaming Girl Outfit: a.c. store (0L)
Pumps: Maitreya, subscribomatic group gift

Other items worn
Hair: Truth 1L
Vive Skin: Cashmere (not free)

5 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

Happy Birfday Cass!!!
<3

nimil said...

your maitreya link goes to nakama O_o

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Cassie :)

I was wondering where the Truth 1$ hair is at? I cannot find it in the store... :(

Anonymous said...

Whoops, nevermind, found them now. :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thankyooo for the birthday wishes on behalf of Cass :)

Thanks for letting me know about the maitreya link nimil, I've fixed it now.