Sunday 16 November 2008

'Allo, 'allo!

Pesky law school! How dare you take me away from my insatiable desire for scoring rad freebies and showing them to fellow enthusiasts! Bah, I say! BAH!

[shakes an angry fist in the general direction of...actually, just shakes a fist]

So! I have been sucked away from SL and the blog and rather emotastic about it. (By the way, I'm not very good at the emo thing. Could someone point me to a primer? I only have figured out I'm supposed to wear a black shirt, tight jeans, and thick plastic frames. I think.) What I'm about to show you may or may not be all over the 'Feed and in the collective consciousness of Freebie Lurvers, but I thought I would give it a go.

This first rather colorful outfit is from the lucky chair at Carnival of Doom that I picked up as I was shopping the sale there. It's one of those full avi ensembles that will be great to mix and match from, as I rarely indulge in the full on cyber gurl. (Much to G's dismay. Har har!) I mixed in some of my favorite pieces and past group gifts to Adi-ize it.

Then for a complete "About face!," I slapped on some skin from one of my new favie skin shops, [42], that Creamz posted about here. There is a freebie tee available in the shop as well as the skins that go perfectly under the just released cardigans (the fatpack is only $100!).

And, there are Tuli's newest group giftie shooz! They are called "Disgustingly Pink," although I think they are adorable with the *sumi* logo on them. For those not in the know, Sumi is Tuli's alt that she retreats to when her 42kish inventory of doom is too much to face. Can't say I blame her, especially if she's going to crank out such cute clothes and skins on her alt! Tuli's update group is $250L to join, but if this blog is any evidence of the awesomeness she gives out routinely, you'll know it's worth it. 'Fo sho.

Last but certainly not least, I snagged this dollarbie "Brownie" sweater from momo, one of my top five favie stores evah. It's available in her new main store location, but I'm not sure for how long!
Exams are coming up, so I'm afraid I'll be a bit sparse until after Thanksgiving, but please say hi if you see me stalking a lucky chair in my free time or busting out my hunting skillz. I promise...I won't bite. Maybe just nibble. Nahm.


The other stuff of awesome:

Picture 1:
Skin ~ Frick (previous subscribe-o-matic group gift)
Rajani Hair (Bubblegum w/Black Tips) ~ Philotic Energy
Gloves ~ +Plus

Picture 2:
Zoey Hair (Charcoal) ~ Philotic Energy
Cardigan (Purple/Part of a fat pack) ~ [42]
Crazy Little Belt (Black) ~ Sn@tch (previous freebie)

Sumi Jeans (Dark Blue) ~ Tuli

Picture 3:
Bootleg Jeans (Dark) ~ Wrong
Phlat Ballet Flats (Color Change) ~ Sculpties Up In Here

All poses are by [LAP].

No comments: