Thursday 20 November 2008

Hunting at DYN & Sexy Sole Sister

DYN is another fab store which I have never been to before, you wouldn't believe it but I don't get much time to go shopping any more, what with Free*Style and griefing on sex sims. I'm so behind the times :(

I decided to give my friend Hiro a break from stalking me and get him to model the mens outfit which includes the trainers, jeans, sweater and scarf.

Despite some technical issues and gay poses we managed to get some half decent photo's.

dyn_008
"Hiro Geesink: SL is yanking on my thrups"

In the girls' prizes you get this cutely casual outfit which includes shoes, leggings, skirt and top.
dyn_007

dyn_002

Very nice shooooz too.

dyn_010

This hunt is on for a week so plenty of time to get there. Hunt for the silver bags, 4 for girls and 4 for boys.

TP to DYN

Other items I am wearing (not free)
Sakura Skin: Redgrave (yes I succumbed to temptation)
Lola Hair by Cake

I'm cramming this post full of loads of yummers which kept appearing during my time in SL over the past 2 days

Beautiful skin store, MAI, has some freebies in store. This lush, sexy lingerie, gives me a body to die for, I could kiss myself and like it. Also in store are free eyes and nails.

28 nov mai

Holy waaaah! Look at this barely there dress which is from The Used
EDIT: THIS DRESS IS NO LONGER FREE, I had no idea it was only free for a limited time (seems it was a very short limited time as it was free this morning)

20 nov dress
Woops only just noticed I didn't sort the skirt prim on the right pic. A minor adjustment and it would fit like a dream.

Hair and Skin by Redgrave (not free)

Next up, moar shooz. Sole Sister is another store which is new to me, gorgeous shoes and check out all the 1L pairs. Yeesssss all of these.

20 nov sole sister

Last but definitely not least, while I was finishing off this post, I received this amazing coat and gloves set from Pixel Dolls (subscribo group gift), TP to the store, touch the sign, touch it again and choose History Option 1

pixel

This coat is pure quality as all PixelDolls creations, there are many more colours to buy in store.

Also worn (not free)
Kalia Hair, Philotic Energy
Leggings by Kyoot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went looking for that middle hair (the curly one) at Redgrave, but I couldn't find any hair there. :(