Tuesday 25 November 2008

Hoofies, Horns and Other H's

Apart from my complete and total devotion to shopping inworld, since working a lot more hours (new website to get up and running for work) I have now developed an Onrex and SLX (ya I know it's changed it's name but I think the new name is silly!!) addiction.



I came across this gorgeous dress while on my lunch break last week, my pictures don't do it enough justice!! It's totally stunning. I had to check out the store it came from, Madisons Creations. I was expecting all the clothes to be RP themed, and was completely surprised to find an eclectic mix of clothes.



You can get this from the main store too. It has 2 different skirt versions, I edited mine quite a bit (it's supposed to be a midriff baring dress). But aren't the textures to die for!



And this cuteness!! I love the top! Oooh and lookie, I'm a Centaur! Yus brand new mythical hoofies from Lazy Places. I also combed Ach's blog to find these amazing horns I had seen her wearing and admired from afar. The other H from the title is for happy. A few things have come together in the last couple of weeks, and huge decisions have been made. For me, Ashia Designs was about Kenlee and I creating together, laughing, yelling and crying together. When her time inworld became limited, then mine did, both of us found we were leaning towards goofing off and hanging out rather than "working" Then the Aussie dollar crashed, and I was paying out the wazoo for land, that I really couldn't afford. So the time has come to say goodbye to the store's inworld presence, for the time being at least. I still want to make shit, but at my own pace, no pressure to perform or compete. Grab the sale skins while you can, store closes either tomorrow or the day after. After that it's all about Onrez and SLX. Through having my Q, I've also been able to get back to what SL should be about, tarding around and having mucho fun! Ash out.

Shtuff You Want
Hair (not free)
Boon

Tattoo (not free)
ETCHD

Finger Tape (not free)
Sinistyle

Horns (not free)
Titania's Court

No comments: