Saturday 15 November 2008

Four And Twenty Twittery Birds

Can you believe there are now 3,000 Twittery Birds? Time to celebrate.......you betcha your feathery butt!! With parties today and tomorrow, (tomorrow's one I'll be working my time....emo!) special releases from *takes deep breath* Silent Sparrow, Fleur, Schadenfreude, Violet Voltaire, Lazy Places, Balderdash, October Rust, Calico Creations (please forgive me if I left someone out, feel free to yell at me in comments and I'll amend the post!!) and not to mention an extra special gift for us rabid groupies.

ss1

This gorgeous concoction called Suzume is not free, but it begged me, Yes begged me to take it home and love it and flounce round the grid in it! It comes with a million and twenty six point five pieces for you to mix and match to your hearts content, say it with me now....Stuununning.

ss2

This kids is the gorgeous group gift. It's a mashup of the Entropy Suit and Jangling Jack shirt and vest in this more than awesome blue.

ss3

It's unisex, with attachments for boys and girls, and perfection as far as this humble bird is concerned. Thank you Hya for an amazing party, all the designers who made stuff especially and everyone who came, danced and had a wicked time! If you missed today's, never fear, tomorrow at 5pm slt there'll be another gathering that's sure to be just as much fun. Ash out.

Other Schtuff

Hair (not free)
Boon

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

Monocle (not free)
Le Petit Prince

4 comments:

Allegory Malaprop said...

October Rust and Balderdash!

Ashia Tomsen said...

Got it!! Thanks Alle
<3

Eme Capalini said...

Hi Ash :)

Sorry I'm a little confused as to "where" to get this great stuff...I followed the links to the stores and didn't see it. TIA :))

Ashia Tomsen said...

The great stuff is only available at the parties, follow the last link that says "gathering" at 5pm slt and have your tag activated to get your group gift. Also be prepared for lots of dancing and fun
<3