Monday 10 November 2008

Brain Freeze

Ya know how your head goes when you eat ice cream too fast? That's how my head feels after seeing all the amazing clothes on sale at Brain Restriction for 5L. Yup 5 lindens per outfit.

brain1

I got Q there quicker than she could say "sold"!

brain2

You'll find everything from outfits, dresses, accessories and shoes, all for 5L, as well as the usual freebies which I've blogged before.

brain3

I don't know how long the sale is going on for, so best to get there um..NOW!! Don't feel much like talking so.....Ash out.

Other Shit
Hair (not free)
Boon

Jeans (old gift)
Girls Style

Finger Tape (not free)
Sinistyle

Shoes (not free)
Unique Needs

5 comments:

Milk McCallen said...

Eep! I just went completely crazy buying stuff from there! What a gorgeous shop <3
x

~ScarletVavoom~ said...

What skin is that? Very lovely :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

hahah Milk, you and me both!!
Scar- It's the new Laqroki skin, omg i wanted all of them, but I restrained myself!!

~ScarletVavoom~ said...

OH no ashia! That means I need to go look now, will leave my wallet at home (yeah right!) Thanks :)

Mo Miasma said...

And what about stockings!? May i know where you got em, i need those:D