Saturday 20 September 2008

just the girls.

So basically, after my "100% win" and "Woohoooo wonderful!" first post, I was fuuuull of HELLZ YAH and decided to take my crazy energy out of searching through my landmarks.
I landed at Kuri*Style's mainstore and was all WOWzers at the (almost)free stuffs. I'd head there ASAP. At the time of blogging, these were all dollarbies. But never fear, you can always pick them up for the full price after,
Kuri Style are cute, low priced and make me srsly want to get on a plane to go to Japan's Harajuku district. Woo!

I demanded that my pweettty friend Clara Oakes join me for my return attempt of blogging.
Of course, she agreed. Check out our ridiculous 'UW Party' in my
flickr pics here.

This is my favourite dollarbie from the designs I picked up at Kuri*Style. It's so patchwork and vintage and wonderful. It comes with two skirt types. Clara's wearing the shorter version to show her pins, while I'm wearing the more conservative design skirt. Comes complete with the stockings.
KS
Hair:
*SHOP SEU*- (not free)

So basically Clara is my twinnie. We've known each other for, I dunno, 2 weeks? Maybe 3? And we hang out basically every day. Cause we R00L. LOL. She didn't notce my cheekiness until she camed around to see my pose. HA. I am la best, and know she knows it.
This pretty creation is all spotty and luffly and pretty! Bright and colourful! Fun, Fun, Fun.
ks2
Boots-
Katat0nik- $L0 (Other cute freebs instore)

This spotty outfit made me feel all....spotty. It's rlly cute, and I luffs it.
I swear I wasn't worshipping Clara....it was the carnival ride...I swear.
ks4

I ditched Clara cause she just could pull off the fly-and-pose-over-phantom-octopus trick. This lil creation is another Kuri Style, and it comes with multiple layers cool ultra cute patchwork chic.
There's pants and different skirts, and chic accessories too.
ks6

ks5
Shoes-
Shoe Fly- Must be in group to recieve. At store, for pick up ^^

I channelled skinny Amy Winehouse for this. The dress is a dollarbie from Kuri*Style. Cute, and edgy. I had to change le beehive to shoe the cutsie back print. The hair in the second pic is actually the guys freebie from Unclewebb Studio, as Miu recently blogged.

ks9
ls10
Hair-The Temptress Revisited- SKy Everette Designs- Nowhere near free, sorry :(
Hair- Unclewebb Studio- $0L

INFO YOU NEED:
Hair: The Temptress Revisited- Not free but hell gorgeous
Sky Everette Designs
Skin: Raccoon. Free at Winter Moon, opposite the wonderful Gritty Kitty. $L0
All outfits:
Kuri*Style $1L each

There are more outfits available in store!
I suggest heading down ASAP, to avoid disappointment. Kuri*Style also has some fantastic outfits for purchase, to have a look when you land!!!

Luff to all!

Dahl xxx








2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

You are a pair of stunners :)

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Wooo!
Dayyumm girl, clara is lookin fine in this pic!
ha ha!!
xx