Saturday 20 September 2008

A Love Affair

I am a girlie girl at heart, and I love wearing dresses!
What do I do now that I am single? Go to dance (some) of my nights away...

LBD

This is a wonderful dress by Tigerdiddl Bailey! She owns a store called Tiger's Tatoos; yes, you've guessed it! She makes tatoos, but also clothing as well! Here is the new group gift demonstrated by me. To get? very simple, just go to her store and join! Don't forget to show some love and check out her creations :)

LBD

Tiger's Tatoos - Rihanna Dress group gift, $0L

And...yeah..I am a hair whore through and through...this is one of the new release from 69! It's called Model Selection 02 hair, which includes 2 poses you can play with. Not free! But gorgeous!!!

Pictures taken @ Cinderella Ballroom

Indyra

Lastly, There is a freebie dress from Indyra Originals. The dress is called Paulina and definately requires you to have tit tape on hand *looks down* yep! Mine are still in place. ha!

It is a big mall when you tp in. Just use your camera skills to find the store...if not you can always go shopping...lots of really nice stores in the mall :)

rhjyj_005

The back view.
My hair with hat comes from ETD. It's called Jessica II ($1L) and you can find that in the discount and freebie section.

3 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Awwwe!
Boys are sucky anyway!!
You look hawwt Suir- as always!
Luff!
xxx

Suri Christen said...

To be honest, I didnt have anyone to dance, hence the pics on my own! haha..boys are sucky and yucky sometimes...i agree haha

Anonymous said...

Bizarre! I've tried to purchase the Rihanna dress (twice) and all I get is the prim bow!! :(