Thursday 18 September 2008

Gridwide Rabbit Hunt Update

Just wanna let you know that the Gridwide 'Down the Rabbit Hole' Hunt (Olivia posted HERE yesterday), doesn't seem to have started yet, I imagine it will start in the next few hours though so keep trying.

Lolivia pipped me to the post yesterday, I was takin these pics last night before my t'internets decided to go tits up. So to save on wasting the piccies I took, here's some of the yummy cuteness you can find..

Alice checkered ensemble, dress of gorgeousness
alice_003

Oversized time telling teacup top hat..t.t.t..t.tt.
alice_004

The tea has 'interesting' effects.
alice_005

These are only some of the fantastic goodies you can find, have fun!

These pics were taken at the beautiful Tea & Strychnine mainstore (one of the locations in the hunt), you will find more information on the hunt here if you can't wait until it starts.

Also worn
Donna Shoes: by Kookie (not free)
Sexy Hair by Seu (not free)
Skin: by Mijn Boa ('i borrow your eyes' previous group gift)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hunt began, I'm there !

Anonymous said...

I'm late, I'm late.. for a very important date! ;P

Bunnie said...

Hmmm...I found 9 bottles and the 5 from Jabberwocky, but I don't have the dress or the cool hat your sporting in the pic. :(