Wednesday 17 September 2008

I'm Just A PHLOW Babe

Lowee has informed me that she has created a group called "PHlow Babe", below is the new group gift! Joining the group is by invitation only, so do go to the mainstore and send a request to Lowee!

*PHLow* ELLE (Smart Casual), $0L

Lowee's store has just been renovated, and she has added a NEW lucky chair! From time to time she will add a new gift in the chair, these items will not be avaliable for sale! I think it is a great idea and I thank you for your generosity! To kick start the new lucky chair prize, I present you the following shirt! Sexxeh!

*PHLow* Wine & White Stripe Shirt, $0L

3 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Cute vest! ^^

Anonymous said...

Where's the hair from?
its uber cute <3

Suri Christen said...

Hair is Sofia from Aden