Saturday 27 September 2008

BOOM CRASH BANG WALLOP

Who made me so hot?? Iki from Dutch Touch and Aranel Ah from BOOM, that's who!!

I was so excited when I logged on as Creamy today, I only popped on to give Eisa (my guy alt)some money so he can kick Express' ass for the throwdown he has challenged me to on Mens Second Style.

Anyhoooo....this is why I was excited...Iki has released a new Dutch Touch group gift skin, touch the subscribo sign at her store, touch it again and choose History, Option 1 and you should receive this beautiful skin too.

dutch touch_001

I just love it when I hear about a mall I've never been to, and I wasn't disappointed when I visited this one today after receiving a notice about a free gift at BOOM. Crush Row has got tons of great shops, really well designed too, I didn't even get lost once. That's good for me, I've got no sense of direction whatsoever.

BOOM has this supah sexeh swimsuit for 1L (or free?) in store, it makes me want to sing....
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand ♫ (hey don't knock Duran Duran, that song won 'best video of all time' on VH1 or something this year)

dutch touch_004

This windswept 'Yokonagare' hair is a lucky board gift from C&H, big thankies to Dot Lane for TP'ing me over when a 'C' came up. The Dragonfly tattoo was a group gift from Skin Within (subscribomatic) and the colour changeable necklace is from Juicy.

dutch touch_006

Flippin 'eck, I nearly forgot, I made the shape worn above especially for this Dutch Touch skin. She's called Yashni and you will find her just at the entrance of Free*Style Mainstore. You can pay whatever you like for her, 1L or a million L's, it's up to you.

Ohhh that'll do for now, I need another glass of wine....it's Saturday night after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a fan of this site for ages now and this is the 1st time I have ever seen a Duran Duran reference YAY! I love them and this site well done!!!