Saturday 27 September 2008

I Lurve Blowpops!

This brand new Blowpop skin from the Tuesday line was just released in the update group. It's part of her new "Vivid" collection and it's called "Ocean." The eyeshadow on it is absolutely gorgeous, and she included her cream and caramel tones. I'm showing the cream one with freckles here.
I'm also featuring one of Eshi Otawara of Chambre du Chocolat Couture's sekret $1L items within her shop (there are 2 to be found for a limited time only).

The non-free items I'm wearing include Comme il Faut's l'Oiseau gown for Passions of Black Swan that went so well I couldn't resist wearing it and ::69::'s Model Hair 02.

5 comments:

Bunnie said...

Gorgeous pics! Looks amazing :D

Anonymous said...

&)' hairs are gorgeous, too bad they have no demos (at least I didn't found the demos)

Anonymous said...

sorry, just found the demos... today lag is killing me

Hedgie Till said...

That skin is really different ...love it!

Adaire DeCuir said...

Aww, I'm glad everyone likes it. I think Annyka's new skins are gorgy. I love skins with vivid makeups and artfully done eye shadow that's blended well. I wouldn't normally go for a blue-lipped makeup, but this one is too pretty to resist. And it's free! Thanks for the comments, all. They make blogging worth it. xx