Friday 19 September 2008

arghhhhh err ooarr...

I give up, I can't talk like a pirate, but I can dress like a pirate's wench, especially with this beautiful wenchy dress from Comme Il Faut - 20L for a limited time.

bb_004

Yeah, I've got WENCHITUDE!!!

bb_003

Lo Designs has got an outfit here I know everyone will love also, it's only 1L and comes with jeans, delicate lace top and a little cropped cardigan.

bb_007

bb_002

bb_006

Pics 1 and 2
Wench Dress :
comme il faut (20L limited time)
Feather Eye Patch: part of bird set by
Yip's (free)

Pics 3, 4 and 5
Outfit by
Lo Designs (1L)
Boots:
Pixel Dolls previous group gift (may still be available in the subscribomatic)
Skin:
Pulse (as shown in Miu's last post)
Alizah Hair,light blondes pack: Diversity (special offer 44L for 24 hours) then will be full price

No comments: