Thursday 21 August 2008

Not Funny Biatchipoos

Logging in to an info hub is um special, hearing some guy on voice errr pleasuring himself was lets just say an interesting part of my morning?? I consoled myself with spending lotsa money at 69, and muttering under my breath about voice and Lindens and info hubs!! And can I also say, it's not "scenic" unless you can sodding well see it!!



This first tank is from Strayer, I reckon boys could wear it too as it's on the jacket layer and long enough to cover manly abs!





These shirts are a group gift from Sysy's, with awesome phrases on them, perfect for my mood! I'm wearing "movebitch" and "fashionmafia"



This last outfit is from Sweeter Than Candy, the shirt is quite pink, I dulled it down in PS to match my mood XD!! Now I'm off to bury myself in skins and other such shtuffs, miss yooos all like woa!

Free Shtuff
Tank
Strayer

Jeans (I think this was a gift from the Vain inc group that Cheri blogged)
Lil Fox

T-shirts
Sysy's Subscribo Gift

Outfit
Sweeter Than Candy Group Gift

Not Free
Pose Props
Kari

Hair
69

Boots
Lazy Places

7 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

OMG! Ewwwww, you heard someone fapping live on air?? Gawd poor you, that is truly gross. Hope you reported the filthy bugger, aren't info hubs PG?

Despite the virtual sexual harrassment, this post is loooovely.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashia,

Lovely, as always, but I have a hair question.

I went to 69 to find the hair but am unable to locate it, where is it pls?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

/me is suddenly very glad she doesn't use voice! Icky!!

Adaire DeCuir said...

Soozie - I can help, because I had the same problem when Ash told me about the new hair!! There is a newer section of 69 that you can get to by heading to the back of the store and taking the back stairs.

Great post, Ash!! And thanks again for the heads up on the hairz. xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Adaire

Have now found the hair, it is lovely.

The store is a very interesting one, so well designed but without your help I never would have found the hair section.

So thank you.

Ashia Tomsen said...

Glad you found it Soozie!! Yus Creams, pg they are, but pg he wasnt, or pc or any of the other p's one can think of!!! I'm so glad you liked em Adi!
<33

Anonymous said...

gawd..I can't leave you alone for a minute, Ash!

*bwahahahahahaha*