Wednesday 20 August 2008

Juicy Bella è Amore

Actually, I doubt that Gogo was going for straight up Italian, but just in case, there's a little italiano per il titolo. [grins]

What Gogo was definitely going for and was getting in spades was a "WOW!" from everyone who TP'ed in to check out her new sim, Juicy Bella! Not only is it as cute chic as her original Juicy sim, but there's a gift tree loaded with goodies under it to celebrate the grand opening! In fact, there is so much Juicy goodness that it's going to take two posts for us to show you the majority of it!

Yes! All of my sentences are ending in exclamation points because it's really that rad!

This is Katat0nik's Rina dress that's just $1L under the tree and in her shop there and I'm cuddling up next to [Pink Fuel]'s gift - a kyoot lil panda!
Once I wandered into Katat0nik's shop, I HAD to get her brand new "Cakery" dress. It's just $275L and comes in really vibrant, gorgy colors.
Zanzo's "Sick Pink" outfit is anything but ill (unless you mean the cool kind of "ill" a la Beastie Boys), and I paired it with QC Designs' tiara.
Apatia Hammerer of Starlust fame (I loved her underpants hunt!!) has a shop called "Pig." You can pick up this pink polo in the shop at Juicy Bella for free. I had to snag these "Knee High in Muck" shorts in green too because they went perfectly to create a little casual chic ($100L).
And now I must wave bye bye in Fireflies' yellow lingerie gift set because I haz sinus infection and I should be getting some rest (instead of running around my room rejoicing over the squee-worthy freebies in Juicy Bella, lol). Ciao!

Other free/gift items used throughout:
Tuli's "Elizabeth" skin (group gift ~ $250L to join)
Miriel's Light Blue Eyes (free in-store)

Non-free items:
Sixty-Nine's "Dolly Girl" and "Rush 2" ~ $200L each for a 5 color pack
Katat0nik's Bowie Mary Janes ~ $300L
Katat0nik's Bubbly Mary Janes ~ $300L
Violet Voltaire's "No Love Lost" jewelry set in iron ~ $200L
[LAP] Poses ~ varies

2 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

You look pretty Juicy yourself Adibum!!
<33

Creamy Cooljoke said...

/me does a Stevie Wonder impression

"isn't she loooooovely, isn't she woooooonderful"

Amazing goodies there at Juicy, big thankies to all the designers.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today Adaire, <333