Wednesday 20 August 2008

Group Lucky Chair Lurve at Crimson!

When I read Lokum Shilova's post on Rezzable.com that the Crimson Shadow lucky chair dress had changed, I tp'ed over tout de suite in hopes that I might get lucky. As soon as I walked into the Boutique, I heard the shouts and YAY!'s of all kinds of women gettin' lucky! Woo!

It was a PARTY with dancing, shouting, and many incantations being uttered at the chair for one's letter to pop up. And go figure - the G got lucky before I did! Actually, as we were all frantically tp'ing in friends with names that began with the letters that no one else had, a "G" came up. No one had a "G" friend on, so I tp'ed in Gecko without telling him what he was getting himself into. He came crashing in amongst a group of rabid women shouting, "Sit on the chair! Sit on the chair!" And he did.

But then it got scary.

HE WORE THE DRESS!

Yes, my boyfriend pranced about in the dress in front of twenty or so women. Alas. At least there aren't pictures of it. At least I hope not.

Anyway, here's a picture of the dress up close, modeled by one of the beautiful stained glass windows at Crimson Shadow. The dress is exquisite with an intricate lace collar and overskirt, and it has many wear options. The stockings that come with it, however, are KILLER and it's worth stalking the chair just for them. It also comes with SHOOZ!

I'm busting out one of the free poses a la the Poop Hunt at [LAP]. I'll let that speak for itself, lol! Other non-free items include Violet Voltaire's "No Love Lost" earrings in iron, ETD's Marisella II hair in black, and one of Tuli's brand-new skins. I can't wait to see them all when she unveils them, as the much-blogged group gift she sent out earlier and some of the previews have been truly stunning. Mrowwwww, Tuli, mrowwwww!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Crimson Shadow has a special hunt just for today to help celebrate the mayhem caused by the lucky chair. Some items throughout the boutique are marked half price! You have to wander around to find them, but as Rezzable's clothing comes from SL's top designers, you'll be getting quite a deal if you score the sale priced items.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that an E on that chair? OMG... probably the only one, too! TY, Adaire

Candy Lemmon said...

You have no idea how many Crimson Shadow dresses Van has in his inventory, ha!

I soo relate to this Adaire.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Awwww for a minute there i thought you were going to show G in the dress. Now THAT I would pay to see LOL

Anonymous said...

I did see it creamy ... in fact I think I may have had some part in him putting it on in the first place.... and I honestly did think it brought the blue of his eys out lovely *wicked evil grin*

Anonymous said...

I'll pay a handsome fistful of lurvely-Lindens to the first person who can show me a pic of Gecko in that dress!
*bwahahahahahaha*