Wednesday 2 July 2008

Candy

I was on a mission. A mission to find the sweetest, most sugary clothes on the grid. Guess what? Sweeter Than Candy had me covered in more ways than one.

candy1

I blogged this store in one of my first posts for Free*style, so I was more than happy to be a part of the new main store opening celebrations. Candace Morgwain has always been terribly generous to us, and baby she went all out for her new store. And yes, it says cute on my ass....spelled with a "C"!

candy2

candy5

Join the subscribo, it doesn't take up group space and if you hurry, there's still 2 outfits there in the history. Then run to the new Sweeter Than Candy location. Gifts galore await you. There are several freebies and dollarbies, and if you take the time to go to the second floor, you'll find heavily discounted clothes for those of you with a few lindens to spend.

candy3

candy4

I couldn't resist the ballet flats in delicious pastel colours, only 10l each if I remember correctly. Also a dazzling array of separates in a rainbow of colours.

candy6

candy

This post also gave me a chance to pull on a pair of my all time favorite shoes, the RFL Priscilla shoes from Tesla. When I saw this morning they were available in different colours now, I don't think I could've TP'd faster! For 300l you get these wicked shoes in 4 colours, and the money goes to a really good cause. As young as I am, even my life has been touched by cancer, as I'm sure has alot of yours. Most of us know someone, or have a family member who is a survivor, so if you have some spare lindens chuck em Tesla's way.

Outfits
Sweeter Than Candy
Jeans
Torridwear
Hair (not free)
Kin
Shoes (not free)
Tesla
Tattoos (not free)
Aitui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gawd Ashia - how beautiful can you get? You've showcased Candace's designs wonderfully!

*me jets back to STC to pick up more gladrags* :))

Ashia Tomsen said...

hehehe your cheque's in the mail ames!!!
xx