Monday 30 June 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.

In between kicking the shit outta my computer this weekend, I managed to squeeze in a movie with my daughter made of win! I needed a break I tells ya as not only did windows pack up on me, my skin files were gonski, I couldn't get to my back ups and there was all round emo tears!! Anyhoo, upshot is ........I PWN WINDOWS!!! To celebrate we went to see Kung Fu Panda......kyootest and funniest thing I've seen in a while.

deadkitties_001

deadkitties_004

So when I got back to the grid I was all angry neko mode! Which is perfect as Arcana Ceawlin of Deadkitties dropped these wicked gifts on me! The skirt is a group gift. Do a search for deadkitties and it's in the past notices. You get 3 different versions, and also theres some eyes in the archives too, grab those before they go poof.

deadkitties_007

This yummy kitty collar comes in 4 colours and if you stay in the group, it will be all yours next week......*purrs*

deadkitties_008

This tasty number is an in store gift called Lacey, it's a linden, however it comes on all layers and is very versatile.....so get your paws on it now XD! Thanks Arcana, you cheered me up no end dude!!

Clothes,Collar and bracelets
Deadkitties

Hair (not free)
Kin

Ears & Tail (not free)
Fiffefling

Gas mask (not free)
Sinistyle

Tattoos (not free)
Inflict

7 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

oh yay I love seeing Varon's poses in use. Especially this set since it is my fav.

Thank you for showing them!!!

Alabama Smalls said...

Oh this is hot!

Miu Elfan said...

Meeeoooooowwwwww!!!

olivia connaught said...

you pwned windows? yay!

Ashia Tomsen said...

ooh kess you should check out my flikr for some shots called La Femme Ashia, using varons gunslinger poses. They are by far my favorite pics I've taken in sl!! I just wish he'd hurry up and make some more cos I have them all XD!!
Thank gurls....and yes liv I pwn ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS AND HARD DRIVES!!!!! I managed to get everything from the h/d to the external h/d, then reformatted and reloaded windows. Only one file was corrupted, my head file...thank god I keep all the makeups and such seperate cos theye so large!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Varon should get new poses out soon. The gunslinger ones are my fave too ! I used them for my Killer Barbie series on flickr. I even like Sai's gun poses.
I <3 Animonics stuff, the couple stuff is to die for !
But if I'm muted will I still get the notice when a new pose is out? x

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I'll yell at Varon to make more. I need to finish some shirts for him (I will do that tonight I think).

Hrm, I shall add you as a flikr contact!!! if that is ok (lol you can deny it if it's not)