Sunday 22 June 2008

Tha PHLow

This is a real quick one

There is a really colorful bird tattoo in light and dark to be found for $0L at PHLow, along with this lively Black & Pink silk bra! I tried to get a kinda punk ballerina thang together here...

Snapshot_001

The nicely textured bra and detailed tattoo in closer detail...

Snapshot_002

I should get back to my stress filled rl Sunday now! <3 title="Snapshot_003 by Cheri Pye., on Flickr" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/21219595@N00/2602488352/">Snapshot_003

Non-free items:

Skin: Live01 - Wine Minajunk

Hair: Jenna - Cerise ETD

Eyes: Black onyx jewel eyes - DP Yumyum

Socks: Gillian's leggings - Corduroy

Boots: Darklord boots - Beckenbauer

Collar: Posture collar from Arachne/catwalk collection @ Last Call (now closed)

Free:

Tutu (self tinted): Primalot, where you will find loads of lovely freebies, including a gorgeous red dress! (not featured because I ran out of time!)

Bird on a wire waist cincher - Silent Sparrow (old group gift, )

7 comments:

Gogo said...

oo Cheri, you're as cute as ever :P

Anonymous said...

Cheri

Very nice, I love mix-it-up clothes!

But where did you get the lovely black corset you wear with the bra?

Can't seem to find it! Probably me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cheri, I went to primalot and saw that tutu in white but nowhere did I see it in black :( Any suggestions?

Cheri Pye said...

Gogo, coming from someone as gorgeous as you are in everything, that's quite a compliment <3

soozie, so sorry I didn't mention that, it's from the Bird on a wire outfit by Silent Sparrow (old group gift)

aeai, That's the white tutu I'm wearing. I tinted it black, make a copy of it first if you're unsure about doing this, have fun :)

Allegory Malaprop said...

If I recall correctly, the corset is the gift you get for joining the silent sparrow group, so it isn't limited to young avatars.

And you are indeed the cutest thing!

olivia connaught said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
olivia connaught said...

cheri i swear one day i'm going to steal some of your style sense when you're not looking