Monday 30 June 2008

Oh noes!

Ok, so when I went to Espana, I didn't expect that I would be on SL much, but I *did* expect that I would be able to log on. Not so! There must be a bandwidth restriction here, and I cannot fully log onto Phil's Place. Le gaspe! Le sigh.

So, I will be completely oblivious as to what is going on in SL and miss tons of freebies, but you are in good hands with these ladies & gent. ;)

If you are a designer and you happened to message me and I haven't responded, it is not because I am off pretending I am too fabulous, lol. And if you're a friend, I miss you already. :( If you are some uber haxxor and know what it means when I get all the way to "region handshake" and the connection process fizzles out, please leave a comment or e-mail me at adaire.decuir@gmail.com.

Much love to everyone & ciao para ahora.

xx, Adaire

7 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

*lets out a blood curdleing scream*
then sulks, then pouts, then pulls myself together cos it's for the greater good and you'll prob get more study done without us anyways!!!
Miss you lllllllliiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkee woa.
xx

Adaire DeCuir said...

Awwws I miss you too like woa and I think I am getting my classmates to start saying that, haha!! I told them my Aussie friend got me hooked on the phrase. So, everyone thinks it's uber cool to say and they're adopting it. Your posts are great (esp. Foxy Cleopatra!!!) and I will have to live vicariously through y'alls posts. xx

Unknown said...

Have fun in España! <3
Eat a lot of tapas. Drink cañas, claras, tinto de Verano or sangria!

olivia connaught said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
olivia connaught said...

oo adaire, ana lutetia reminded me... airmail me some jamon serrano kthx. i wanna travel just to pretend i'm tony bourdain and be all snarly and eat lots. and yus free*style misses you already like whoa :D

Bella Baroque said...

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! I shall miss u muchly dear Adiface! Hope you're having a blast and I can't wait to go gesture-tarding with you when you get back or taking some awesomesauce pics or BOTH! MUAAAAAHS!!! <333

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Awww noes that you can't come on here, but I bet you are having lots of fun.
You just soak up that luffly sunny sunshine, stuff your face with tapas have lots of siesta's and sangria's and all of the other stereotype Spanish stuffies - I'm jealous biotch.

Missing you muchies <3333