Friday 6 June 2008

Adored

Adored is having a space needle hunt, yays! There's 50 needles of freebie goodness, not too easy to find and not too hard, my perfect hunt! The first needle is right by the landing point of the slurl, fair warning though, the place took awhile to rez for me, so please be patient.

adored_015

adored_011

adored_010

adored2_009

adored2_002

adored_002

adored_006

The gorgeous shoes I'm wearing throughout are from Tesla at the Fashion Expo for RFL. I'm scared to take them off in case the grid eats them, like it did with most of my inv last night. Obviously they're not freebies but it's such a worthwhile cause, and the shoes are hawt dammit! Most of the poses I'm using are from LAP, also limited edition sets only available at the expo. Jump on the slurl above and have a wander round, you may even find some freebies XD! Oh and a huge thankyou to Dove, for replacing all the poses I bought after the grid.....dun duuun duuuuuuuun, ate em!

Non Hunt Items

Hair
Shop Seu (not free)

Armidi- The Siren & The Ginza (not free)

HCT- Saleen (1l for a fat pack)

Shoes (not free, but awesome cause to donate to)
Tesla @ RFL Fashion Expo

Tattoos (not free)
Aitui
Canimal

Pants
Kurotsubaki
Dot Pants
Still free as far as I know

Ears (not free)
Body Politik

5 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Wow nice finds Ashia :)) Hope this is still on when I get back. <33

Anonymous said...

mmmhhh... that lilac number is very, very lurvely! :)

YAY to Dove for making Ashia one happy lil' trooper again! :D

Ashia Tomsen said...

ooh stay tuned Ames for our joint pic/post fest, thats coming up next woot!!

Tiara Hirons said...

Adored is great!
AmySue Shiraka gives out her really great things so often for free.
So kind and lovely ....and the clothes and hairs are just amazing!
I'm on the hunt now *lol*.

Anonymous said...

awesome hunt, and wow 50 items, it was great looking for those space needles, wonders if i can buy one