Friday 9 May 2008

The sun is shining..YAY!

Summer is coming, it's been glorious weather for a whole week here in my tiny corner of the world. This makes a huge change - it's usually grey/cloudy/cold/raining.

So of course, less SL time for me during the day (= less blog posts, don't worry it will be raining again tomorrow). Anyway, I'm making the most of it, out in the sunshine with my girls...picnics galore. I lay out in the garden today, I was wearing SHORT SLEEVES and I wasn't even cold...YAY! Not only that, I shut my eyes for what I thought was 5 minutes and woke up half an hour later with a little bit of dribble coming from my mouth - perfect!

Wonderful Ivey from ::Sn@tch is giving away more fantastic free gifts, this time it's a gorgeous bikini of sexyness which is a free until Sunday, is perfect for how I've been feeling this week. Not quite brave enough to put a bikini on in RL yet though so this one satisifies that urge.

kini_004

I was a lucky girl today, I felt like it was my birthday. I got two pressies from friends. Adaire gave me this wonderful jacket, it's new from :Sn@tch (not free) and it flippin rocks!

kini_002

Ashia gave me the cutest little doll which sits fishing on my head (it's little eyes even blink). again this isn't free but I just had to show you. It's the sweetest thing! Thank you both for these!

kini_003

Just as I was finishing this post, amazingly generous PixelDolls gave out another free gift to the group, this gorgeous Indigo Gloss bikini/swimsuit.

pd_007

pd_008

I've found more great free to use Photostudios lately so I'm going to try to feature as many as I can in this blog - I know you all love to take piccies. Today's photo's were taken at Ivalde. Nefaria has kindly created a free to use photo studio in a cottage at Ivalde, on one side there is a beautiful lounge chair with some awesome poses and also there is an N30 studio on the other side with lots of great poses/effects and backgrounds.

pd_006

I was just about to log off and I got a notecard from the fashcon group about a cool store called Hohokini's, some supersexy bikini's and cute tee's here, this pink bikini is 1L for 24 hours only so hurry on down there.

pd_010

Free Items
Mahalo Bikini: Snatch (FREE until Sunday)
Indigo Gloss bikini: PixelDolls (Subscribomatic Group Gift)
Pink Bikini: Hohokini's (1L for 24 hours)
Red Earrings: SMitten and AngelTC
Tabitha Shape: by Creamy at Free*Style (1L)

Non-Free Items

Jacket: Snatch (not free)
Jungle Puff Hair: Coif (not free)
Live03underline dark skin: minajunk (not free)
Little Girl Pet: Little Girl Shop (not free)

Photo's taken at Ivalde Photo Studio 5 (free to use)

2 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

Cute post!!! That hair is fab, and a great spot for dolly to rest, hehe. We just blogged about that shop and all its goodies, LOVE IT!!! <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Oooh YAY! I'll put in link to your blog in mine Bella, whats the URL? It's not linking from your name.