Saturday 10 May 2008

More Pixellated Yummyness!

Hi...top o the morning to ya's!

Yesterday when I featured the PixelDolls swimwear, I discovered these two tops in my inventory which were given out as a group gift a few days ago. I didn't have time to check if they were still available at the time which is why I didn't feature them in the post. I visited PixelDolls to check group History today, and YAY, they are still available. As always with the PixelDolls outfits, the textures and detail are fabulous and the design is classy yet sexy.

pdtop_003

pdtop_001

Empire and Duchess Tops: PixelDolls (Subscribomatic Group Gift, click sign to join, click again and choose History Option 2.
Nutmeg Indigo skin: LF Chai, (Subscribomatic Group Gift - still available so hurry and get it if you haven't already. click sign to join, History, Option 2)
Bonita Black Hair: ETD (1L)
Pants: Part of Revolver outfit from PixelDolls (not free)

Continuing my visit of free Photo Studio's, Ana Lutetia has kindly provided a free to use studio which is located at Mystikal (SLURL below). The pose stand includes some of AnaLu's poses and there's lots of backgrounds to choose from. You can also download for free the windlight settings for the studio.

AnaLu Photo Studio (free to use)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have one too, now I've just got to find it.

-Portia <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL! If your inventory is like mine good luck with that Portia :D

I'm scared to look in there these days...eeek :)