Wednesday 16 April 2008

Psycho Barefoot Girl

I have no idea why I chose the Carnival Of Doom as a location to show you these pretty summer dresses today, it's a run down fairgound with rides which kill you and send you to hell - but it's ok, you get a nice balloon for your trouble. Really I should have been in a field having a picnic or something, but there is something about this odd contrast I like and the Carnival of Doom really is such a cool place to visit.

On to the outfits. Huge thanksies to Eremia Woodbury for letting me know about this dress she found at a really great store called Slow Kitchen in Santa Monica Mall, all the outfits here are so cheap and ace. We discovered loads of other free goodies around this mall too (for males and females, it's definitely worth hunting around).

Olivia thinks I am hiding a knife behind my back here, about to go on a psycho murder-fest around the cornfields. The truth is, I did drown a dog on the dunking game but I can assure you no dogs were harmed in this killing, he did come back to life again after his brief visit to hell, I promise.
doll_005
room-wampi Dress: Slow Kitchen (free)

As you can probably tell, I went a bit crazy experimenting with my windlight settings. I tweaked it until what I thought was 12am last night, then I realised the clock was an hour behind on my laptop so guess who's a tired little bunny today?

This water is toxic, my feet disintegrated shortly after this pic was taken.
doll_010

This next gorgeous dress also free in a store called Rina at Santa Monico, I also found the hemp bracelet from a store called KushKushu and the hoop earrings from ChaCha, sorry I don't have the exact LMs for these but hunt around the mall and you will find these and much more.

In the words of BellaBaroque "you all artsy fartsy", which is way better than being simply fartsy.
doll_012
free5-hako Dress: Rina (free)

This tracktop from is actually meant for you dudes, but it looks pretty hawtness on us girls too. This store and the one next door to it also has more free tops for guys.
doll_011
Jacket: C:M (free)

I love this skin with it's perfect cupids bow lips and a pink heart on the cheek. it's the group gift from Aoharu, also comes with shapes (not worn) and lashes. Join the Aoharu group and look in notice archives, you will also find free hair which I have previously blogged still in the archives.
Doll_008

More photo spammage from the Carnival of Doom .

Sent to the the boring waiting room of HELL, but it was worth it for that cool balloon.
Doll_002

One day, in the future, I will take over the metasphere and have Lindens beyond my wildest dreams!!!
Doll_006
These glasses were free at the market place at Santa Monica, there's also a heart shaped version of these and lots of other fun free stuff around.

8 comments:

Bella Baroque said...

HA! Yes, fartsy isn't so appealing without being artsy. Just the way it goes. I luff your pretty shots though and all the freebie goodness! Remind me to NOT say hi if I see your Children of the Corn ass creeping around the fairgrounds next time though, kthx

Anonymous said...

Oh where, oh where did you get that fabulous hair?

Cute pictures :)

Bella Baroque said...

She is rockin a BP* do amy, and its fierce!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! I've heard so much about the Carnival of Doom but I've never been able to find it in search. Now finally I'll get to visit! Thanks Creamy.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ooo yes the hair is Braid hair from BP* (1ooL), forgot to credit that in the post *slaps head*.

Yep deffo recommend a visit to the Carnival, rememember to wear the Carnival HUD which you get from the landing point so you can get the full experience of dying on a ride!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I jsut wanted to know where you got the shape at!!! it is lovely!!!!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Kari, the shape I am wearing here is one of the many I have made, but I can't remember which one it is. LOL. If I find it I will send it to you. Is this your SL name?

Anonymous said...

Yes this is my SL name!!!!!!!!!!




That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thankyou so Much!!!!

Express told me about you!