Monday 21 April 2008

A beautiful dress on a beautiful day

It's been such a beautiful weekend in my teenyweeny part of the world, I really feel like summer is coming and the outfit for this post is perfect for my mood.

Thank you to Elissa Nitely who left a comment here to let us know about this wonderful new group gift from Icing, the Sangria Sunrise dress. As soon as I wore it I knew the perfect spot for beautiful summer photo's - the Lost Garden's of Apollo. I created more of a sunset setting rather than sunrise using my windlight settings, but I think it's perfect surroundings to wear this stunning dress.

Icing_004

Can someone please get me my Sangria now? This dress is making me thirsty.
Icing_005

Thank you to Miu for sending a notice to Free*Style about this lovely swept to the side low ponytail from Tricolore. A gorgeous honey colour, the ponytail is gently curled and sits perfectly on the chest, it didn't seem to sink into my boobage like some ponytail styles. Join the Tricolore group and you will find this in the notice archives.

Icing_006

Ameria Hair, Tricolore (Group Gift)
Sangria Sunrise, Icing (Group Gift)
QS Skin: Bianca F (Group Gift) .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so going there now :P

-Portia <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

It's a beautiful place, full of people saying how beautiful it is, LOL!